Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
· communicate your understanding of the importance of quality information in everyday nursing practice;
· discuss the roles and responsibilities of a nursing information expert; and
· articulate how the professional nurse uses information and data in everyday practice to improve outcomes.
1. Download the required Interview form. See attached, fill out answers directly on attachment.
2. Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a Registered Nurse. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include, but are not limited to, nursing clinical information manager, super user, director/manager clinical education, chief information officer, quality assurance or performance improvement nurse, nurse informaticist, telenursing specialist, nurse abstractor, case manager, or compliance nurse. If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment, contact your instructor before you schedule the interview.
3. Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form prior to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.
4. Note that there are five required questions to ask the RN.
5. Note that there are four optional questions. You need to select only one of these to ask the RN.
6. Note that there are two follow-up questions you must answer.
7. Prior to conducting your interview, review two scholarly resources. These resources should guide your understanding of the RN’s role and responsibilities or make you more knowledgeable about GIGO, interprofessional communication, or other key concepts in the questions that you may not fully understand. For example, if your interviewee is a telenurse, you would want to review information on this specialty. If you do not know what GIGO means, look it up.
8. Answers must be written in 3rd person, and using APA format.
Textbook to be used:
Hebda, T., Hunter, K., & Czar, P. (2019). Handbook of informatics for nurses and healthcare professionals (6th ed.). NY, NY: Pearson.
And 2 Scholarly sources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more